- 20 something
- Misha Minion
- Supernatural, Sherlock, Merlin, Misfits, The Walking Dead, Star Trek, The Hobbit, Avengers
- I Ship Wincest and Destiel to the ends of the universe
- Anything else you wanna know, visit the assbox ;)
- Avengers (that includes any of the individual characters movies)
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- And pretty much anything that’s action or targeted to guys
A guy friend of mine today said it was weird that my friend had all the X-Men movies because she was a girl. Needless to say we almost threw him out of the car. So I would like to prove to him that just because we have vagina’s that doesn’t impair us from enjoying an action film.
Women of tumblr please back me up.
it wasn’t so much of a cliffhanger as it was a
‘ladies and gentlemen, we have reached a cruising altitude of 35,000 feet. please remain calm as we shove your screaming, kicking bodies out of the emergency hatch.’
I’m never ready.
who does not like the term ‘Cumberbitches’
Please reblog if you’re a “CumberCollective’ out of respect for this wonderful man
He said “Cumbercollective” again on the daily show this morning.
I can take a hint, darling.
I think the Cumbercollective is really gonna stick now! ^^